Select a month to see all the posts for that month. (Blog post counts are in parenthesis.)
Or read one of the last ten posts:
- Here We Go Again With a Contentious and Divided Country
- Yes, There Can Be More Vaccinated People Than Unvaccinated in an Outbreak. Here’s Why.
- The Social Media You’ll Use (And Abuse)
- The Safe Spaces You’ll Need
- “It Only Happens to Mexicans” (Or How Not to Frame a Critique of the Immigration Policy)
- A Web-Based Application to Visualize Homicides in Baltimore City Between 2005 and 2017
- Which Is Better? A False Positive? A False Negative? A True Positive? Or a True Negative?
- One Year as a Father
- R Programming and the New Epidemiologists
- Epidemiological Podcast S0E3: Hi, I’m a Doctor